Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Fun

Things have been busy in the G house lately. Brian and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary last week with a special dinner out at Bocado Tapas Bar in Worcester, and it was deliciously wonderful. Leisurely dining at a trendy restaurant, sans Henry, and voila---we felt almost like our formerly single, Boston-residing selves! I also enjoyed another local restaurant for my Mommies Night Out last week. Add a night out to my Book Club on Sunday and it seems like I've hardly been home. The nights out were definitely welcome, and needed, but by tonight I felt very happy to have dinner with my guys and put Henry to bed myself as per our usual routine.

In other good news, Henry has been helping out a lot more around the house. In fact, pretty soon I'm sure I won't have to do any chores myself. Just look at his initiative.

Doing the laundry...

Loading the dishwasher...
And re-organizing the bookshelf...
Henry's not an all-work-and-no-play kind of a guy, though. He also enjoyed a trip to Tougas Farm this weekend for some pumpkin picking and goat petting.



And finally, we are just dying to dress Henry up for Halloween. In the meantime, here he is in a cute little shirt his Nonnie gave him. Stay tuned for pics of the cutest little dragon on the block later this week.

No comments: