Tuesday, April 1, 2008

On the go with Henry

This Sunday we took Henry for his first trip to a popular local park in our town. He slept peacefully for the duration of the walk, and missed his first "off roading" experience walking with us on a few of the trails by the small pond pictured below.




















Henry's other favorite new mode of trans-
portation is strapped to my front in the wonderful Baby Bjorn. In fact, he and I both love this. He gets to be close to me, and I get to have my hands free. Henry is now my new sous chef in the house, helping me prepare the first of many meals in the kitchen together.

Tonight we enjoyed a visit from Henry's Aunt Jess, who prepared a delicious meal for us. We're looking forward to seeing her the next two Tuesdays when she's also scheduled to be in the area!

No comments: