Thursday, April 23, 2009

More monkeying around

First of all, can you believe I've posted multiple times this week?! I'm making up for my weeks of absence earlier this spring/winter.

Really, I couldn't resist posting some of these photos. This morning Henry invited his stuffed animals to breakfast. He first tried throwing them into the seat of his high chair before breakfast. Then when I lifted him into the seat, he kept whining and pointing at his animals until I placed them in the high chair with him. I think he intended to feed them some breakfast, too, because it looked at first like he was attempting to find their mouths and open them. He then opted just to feed himself and repeatedly cuddle and point to their eyes (or "iz," as Henry says). Henry's other cuddle buddy, Yellow Doggie, also got some quality time in the high chair.

"This is awesome. I get my breakfast and my monkey!"
"Just don't go stealing my waffle. Deal?"
"Iz!" (eyes)
"Ahhh. Me and my animals."

No comments: