Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day

On this, Henry's first Thanksgiving day, I find myself too tired to eloquently list the many things for which I am thankful. I'm hoping that by this weekend I will have recovered from the Thanksgiving coma, and perhaps be able to write something more detailed. Suffice it to say, there are many things for which I am grateful. Most of all our wonderful family and friends. For those who weren't at the table with us today, I hope that these photos tide you over a bit until you get to see him next.

Here he is enjoying some delicious roasted turkey and squash. Mmmm...


And speaking of Mmmmm, here's Henry's new "mum's the word," "mmmm" face. Teething-induced, we think.

This final photo is from last weekend, when we attended a wedding in Maine. The hotel had an indoor heated pool, so Henry and I took a little dip.

No comments: