Monday, October 29, 2007

Starting early

g-unit may or may not be the littlest Sox fan out there, but he/she was certainly excited by the World Series win last night. As B cheered loudly (and roused me from my sleep on the couch) the baby registered his/her excitement by rolling, flipping, and kicking up a storm. It was nice to know that the two of them were sharing in the celebration together. My excitement was a little more subdued, as I was feeling pretty worn out by the other recent late nights of baseball watching. g-unit and B settled down pretty quickly, and it wasn't too long before the three of us were off dreaming sweet dreams of victory.

In other news, I've learned that at least one website has answered my previous question, and continued the fruit analogy. This time, apparently more so in terms of weight than size. g-unit now registers as mango-like--approximately one pound in weight and about a foot in length. No wonder g-unit's one-baby cheering section in my belly felt so pronounced!

Our little mango also enjoyed some time with the cousins, the brothersyz this weekend, for Liam's baptism. You can see a pic of us on their very own blog.

Otherwise, not much is new in pregnancy land. For those wondering or keeping track, I'm now between my 23rd and 24th week, meaning that I'm about 5.4 months pregnant. Time has flown by so far, and I have a feeling that February 22nd will be here before we know it!

No comments: